-
March 25th, 2002, 08:59 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
She was the only one who commented on the new look, and thanks Blazer *smooch*
I did the background myself n TN Chicky animated it for me *sticks chest out all proud*
Soooo....whatcha think? I white trashed the place up...you guys likes?
-
March 25th, 2002, 09:24 PM
#2
Inactive Member
~PUSHeS bLAze....shes not the only brave one!
I like it............it reminds me of money!!!
-
March 25th, 2002, 09:31 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Don't look white trashy to me.......I likes 2*smooch*
-
March 25th, 2002, 09:31 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Ahhhhh my eyes!!*grabs yer chest for protection*
-
March 25th, 2002, 09:33 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Woman...tell him to get off your chest..i was here first..*L..and yes..it looks wonderful..I love the green!..NEON!.whoaaaaaa!!..Tee Ehn does great work too btw.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 25th, 2002, 09:35 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
She made it blinky..yes she does do good work...next question..how the hell do I make buttons for my board?
-
March 25th, 2002, 09:40 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
good question..i just used those lil jumping guys..and mel fixed the text on them for me..cuz when i tried they were jumpin in slow mo..it was funny looking..*L..I bet Tee can help tho..*nods*
-
March 26th, 2002, 12:17 AM
#8
Inactive Member
puts mah shades on [img]cool.gif[/img] Looks good 2! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
March 26th, 2002, 03:05 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Is now having seizures due to the flashing green letters!!..*staggers outta here* [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
March 27th, 2002, 10:50 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
OMG.....2......i cant see!!!!!!
luv ya anyhow *G*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks